Thursday, April 15, 2010

too--many--passwords

Either my memory is getting worse and worse or I need to consolidate my passwords.  Too bad consolidating isn't usually an option since sometimes password requirements vary.  For instance, some sites aren't very strict while others require a minumum of 8 characters, a symbol, a number (and you're not allowed to use certain symbols). 
These days I find myself clicking the "forgot my username" or "forgot my password" (ok, sometimes "forgot both") buttons on websites.  While I am grateful for the use of passwords and I certainly understand the reasoning behind it....I am just getting annoyed that I can't seem to remember them.  Like one of my health resources......I changed my login info recently because I hadn't logged in for quite awhile and now I'm blank.  Arg.

2 comments:

  1. I can usually remember my passwords and stuff if I log into the site often, even if I'm just logging in to make sure I remember the password. If I sign up for a site and don't go back within a month, that password will be history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awhile ago I started using the same password for everything... I call it the password to my life :) cute blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Live Traffic Feed