Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My lips hurt real bad, gosh!

I love that scene from the movie Napoleon Dynamite where Napoleon calls home to see if someone can bring him some chapstick. Chapstick is one of my essential items i cannot live without it! My two favorites-in case anyone ever needs a gift idea- are Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (a smidge pricey but worth every penny) and Chapstic Mint (which is rather hard to find!). Burt's Bees is true to it's label, reading: ' Soothing. Cooling. Refreshing'. Another favorite is that one that you can buy at Bath & Body Works, that falls into the lip gloss genre with its goopy consistency and colored tint. It is also flavorful and refreshing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Must be in the genes, because I can't be without chapstick either. I just got some Aquafina 4 pk. They were cheap. Four different flavors. Mint and Cherry totally take me back to my highschool days (is that a good thing?) because I used to have mint and cherry chapstick. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete

Live Traffic Feed