Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I Learned On My Blind Date


1) I will never again trust my Institute teacher (when it involves getting set-up on a date). He was nice, and I had a good time, but very much not compatible with me. My height, at least 30 years old if not older, divorced with 2 kids, no hair, skinny build not weighing more than 120, leaving me self-consciously feeling like a COW! yeah.....Ok, I must sound very shallow, sorry. Maybe I should just not go on any more blind dates. Yes that is the lesson learned.

2) We ate at Village Inn and I discovered I like my eggs "basted", and next time I go out to eat and I'm asked, "How would you like your eggs?" I can confidently reply, "Basted please".
If you are like me, I did not know this was the proper term for it. I'd heard of "scrambled" and "sunny side up" before but not "basted". This is when the egg is cooked through but you can pop yolk part and it's juicy! Hooray for basted eggs!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, seriously, this is getting creepy. I got set up by an institute teacher this weekend too. And it didn't go well. Remind me to tell you my blind date rule some time...

    ReplyDelete

Live Traffic Feed