Friday, May 29, 2009

Closer To Love...

This is Mat Kearney. Yes, I took this picture. He opened for Keane and we were on the fourth row. Heaven. We made eye contact but I sheepishly looked away. He probably wanted to get my number too but I'm sure he was tired so he didn't stick around till Keane was over. Anyway, his first album was fabbitty-fab (Nothing Left To Lose) and his latest is even better (City of Black & White). He joked that he never expected to have his songs picked as background music for shows featuring Doctors making-out (Grey's Anatomy? I have no idea, I don't watch TV.) If you like Coldplay, pretty sure you'll like the MK. Check out www.matkearney.com. He's got a blog with vids of him on tour this year. Also, for a free download (before June 2nd) check out the Borders website for the single, "Closer to Love". Catchy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Traffic Feed